A comprehensive Conference on
• Export Opportunities for your Products & Services, information on Procedures & Processes
• Entrepreneurship Development, Expansion and Growth Potential
Mr. Anand Singh
Mr. Anand Singh Joined ECGC in 1998. • During the past 20 Years, worked in various operational capacities at ECGC Branches and at Head Office (Country Underwriting Department) • As Regional Manager, heading the Western Region across major export centers of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa. • Also head of Western Region Claims Processing Centre, Mumbai.
Designation: Deputy General Manager
Current Assignment: Regional Manager (Western Region) since June 2017.
Educational Qualifications: Science Graduate and MBA
ECGC Ltd. (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.), Wholly owned by Government of India, was set up in 1957 with the objective of promoting exports from the country, to encourage & facilitate globalization of India’s trade & to assist Indian exporters in managing their credit risks by providing timely information on worthiness of the buyers, bankers and the countries. Over the years it has designed different export credit risk insurance products to suit the requirements of Indian exporters and commercial banks extending export credit. ECGC is essentially an export promotion organization and the seventh largest credit issuer of the world in terms of coverage of national exporters.
Mr. Rajendra Naidu
Mr. Naidu has done his B.A., PGDBM & MMS from Symbiosis Institute University, Pune. He has 30 Plus years of Professional experience, heading the EXPORT, IMPORT and Overseas Collaboration of an Auto Giant in Pune. He is also an expert on Indirect Taxation like Excise, Service Tax & Octroi / LBT. He has extensively travelled abroad & has interacted with world renowned European Companies, to foster Foreign Technical Collaborations / Partnerships. Currently he is an independent Consultant in International Trade, advising and offering end to end solutions in EXPORT, IMPORT, EXCISE, SERVICE TAX & CUSTOMS RELATED matters to many SMEs. He is also a facilitator in his area & has conducted number of seminars in this arena. He is also a visiting/guest faculty to a few B Schools, imparting training in International Trade.
Mr. Rajiv Sathe
Mr. Sathe has 22 years of experience in Container Shipping Industry, with teaching experience more than 18 years. He has an expertise of handing export business operations. Mr. Sathe is also visiting Faculty at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Kolkata, Symbiosis International Institute (SIBM & SIMS) & at various MBA institutes in Pune. He has staged more than 300 Management Development Programs for employees of more than 250 companies in shipping lines & logistics companies. NVOCC, Freight Forwarders, Banks, Export houses and software engineers of well-known software companies. He has successfully conducted seminars on revised Incoterms 2010 in four metro cities. He was worked with many MNCs at senior positions in international logistics.
Date : 9th February 2019 Time : 10.00 a.m. & 5.00 p.m. Venue : Agricultural College Ground, Pune
• Mr. Anand Singh - Deputy General Manager- ECGC
• Mr. Rajendra Naidu - Export Consultant
• Mr. Rajiv Sathe - Logistics & Export Consultant
• Exploring International markets
• Assess your Export potential
• The first step towards Export & how to take it further
• Product pricing for Export & cost incursion
• Best payment terms for Export & ensuring the payment
• Successful execution of Export order
• Entrepreneurship Development and Expansion
• Growth Potential Analysis
INDICATIVE TOPICS @ CONFERENCE :
• Introduction to Export market, India Competencies
• Potential Countries & buyers for Exports, Introduction to International Marketing
• Potential for engineering goods exports
• Government initiatives for Exports. i.e. EPC, ECGC, Export Incentive / focus market / product scheme
• Production assistance facilities
• Product registration/ Product certification as per the importing country
• Execution of Export Order – making offer, receiving order, informing internal
vertical – materials, production, quality assurance, sourcing, organizing dispatch to meet
the export schedule – compliance with related procedures with respect to buyer, excise,
customs, third party inspection, bank, logistics.
• Packing to meet the current legislation, order specifications and requirement.
• Introduction of Export Logistics. INCO Terms,
• Negotiation of Documents for realization of the payment.
• Claiming Incentives, Mandatory compliances FEMA / Customs / Excise
WHO WILL BENEFIT ?
Entrepreneurs, Directors, Proprietors, Senior & Middle level executives who wish to explore the export market & also who are facing difficulties in completing existing export orders due to various reasons & utilizing them to increase their profitability.
Benefits for Attendees :
The fast increasing international trade gives immense opportunities for organizations to expand
their businesses abroad. The Conference will try to cover some of these prerequisites of taking
your business global & enable participants to understand various aspects of export policies &
procedures, operations, economic aspects, documentation, bank operations etc.
The Industry experts will create awareness about Exports, Expansion & Growth potential &
will highlight the significance of one of the most crucial instruments of market development.